McAfee: Cameron Diaz is Most Dangerous Celeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]Cameron Diaz hasn't been relevant since...well...I can't remember when.[/citation]

She's the lead female role in this years blockbuster summer movie with Tom Cruise, it doesn't get any more relevant then that. Frankly I'm more surprised by Jennifer Love Hewitt name showing up on the list.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]JeanLuc[/nom]She's the lead female role in this years blockbuster summer movie with Tom Cruise, it doesn't get any more relevant then that. Frankly I'm more surprised by Jennifer Love Hewitt name showing up on the list.[/citation]
LoL, 20th Century Fox sending trolls to post here on Tom's? You would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that jab at JLH (have you seen her RACK man?!?).

According to Wikipedia:
Knight and Day was released in the United States on June 23, 2010. The film received mixed reviews from film critics; it garnered a "rotten" rating on Rotten Tomatoes based upon aggregated reviews, and a rating of "mixed or average reviews" at Metacritic. Knight and Day performed poorly at the box office in its debut, proceeded to fall nine percent in ticket sales in its second day after being released, and took third place behind films Toy Story 3 and the comedy Grown Ups in its first Friday after release. At $20.5 million, the total U.S. weekend box office take for Knight and Day was the worst opening weekend result for an action film starring Tom Cruise in 20 years.

So, maybe its a bunch of non U.S. folks searching for Cameron Diaz, cause it certainly ain't Americans.

[citation][nom]partytime[/nom]Who in the hell searches for pics of Julia Roberts!? *shudder*[/citation]
Some people like a big, toothy smile. Not me, but some people.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I'm fairly certain you couldd just search for "screen saver" and start installing random executables and screw yourself. Adding Cameron Diaz into the string just makes 81% of your searches not relevant to "screen saver" In other news, Nothing to report...

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]In other news: "McAfee: AMD is Most Dangerous CPU"[/citation]
yeah if they post, "McAfee: nVidia is most dangerous GPU", they might actually be right about SOMETHING for a change...

/shrug

f-14

Distinguished
[citation][nom]JeanLuc[/nom]She's the lead female role in this years blockbuster summer movie with Tom Cruise, it doesn't get any more relevant then that. Frankly I'm more surprised by Jennifer Love Hewitt name showing up on the list.[/citation]

get in touch with your feminen side, ask your girlfriend what her favorite show is and she'll probably tell you it's "the ghost whisperer" (starring Jen Lo Hewitt). women love that show about as much as "touched by an angel" and "oprah" and are constantly looking up their clothes/accessories/gossip/fashion trends in hair make up/ blah blah blah blah blahhhhhh ya ya ya ya i know see you on battlenet for more SC2 when you've had enough of that.

as for julia roberts, same thing sappy fairy tale movies/fashion trends...ZZZzzzz

G

I don't need McAfee to tell me that. Of course, I never did like Diaz.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
What's up with all the hatred against mcafee? Haven't used it since f-prot (dos 6.2 times), but it can't possibly be worse than ca's etrust/itm or more complicated to install than symantec's norton antivirus....

Status
Not open for further replies.