Question Me and my friend have the exact same pc but he has much more fps than me?

8hy

Commendable
Nov 4, 2020
Me and my friend both have the vrlatech legacy prebuilt pcs
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5500 6-Core 12-Thread (4.2GHz Max Boost)
RAM 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz (Dual Channel)
C:SSD 120GB M.2 PCIe NVMe
D:HDD 1 tb
Graphic Card GeForce RTX 3050 Graphics Card
Motherboard B550 AMD Motherboard
Power Supply EVGA 500W 80+

At first in one game we have similar fps but when we joined the same fivem server he has way higher fps that me almost 30+ fps and for anyone else who plays fivem you would know fivem can take up alot of fps and we both have the same exact graphic settings for fivem he even screenshared so I could copy his settings. I still get 30fps less than him and I have no idea whats wrong he has the same exact pc as me

The part I really dont get is the pc comes stock with the ram running 2400 mhz and he hasnt even turned on xmp to turn it to 3200 mhz even though I have? And I know he doesnt have it enabled because this is his first ever pc and he doesnt know anything about them. Aswell as I have alot of my pc settings optimized to game and he doesnt yet he has 30+ fps also I have my cpu overclocked and he doesnt please someone help I dont know why my pc is so bad even though we have the exact same specs and everything and my pc is running higher ram mhz and higher gpu ghz from being overclocked

8hy

Commendable
Nov 4, 2020
So not "exact;y the same".

Maybe undo your "optimization" things.
no not exactly the same but its not him who has their pc overclocked its me so I should have more performance also by optimizations I mean nvidia control panel and I just changed to his settings in it and he still has more fps