Question Mechanical Keyboard is two-key typing ?

Feb 23, 2023
So my Philips SPK8404 mechanical keyboard types two keys together. Example from the picture where pressing Right arrow also presses Up arrow. Another thing is that some keys like the Space Bar presses the number 1 (I'm using the on-screen keyboard to type this post).

I don't know what happened so I decided to clean my keyboard from dust using soft brush but still it didn't do anything. Much appreciated if someone helps.

Keyboard Tester screenshots:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Keyboard:

Start by manually reinstalling the keyboard drivers.

Download the drivers directly from the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

If reinstalling the drivers does not work then test another known working keyboard on your computer.

Test the Phillips keyboard on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem stays with your computer or follows the keyboard.

Feb 23, 2023
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Keyboard:

Start by manually reinstalling the keyboard drivers.

Download the drivers directly from the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

If reinstalling the drivers does not work then test another known working keyboard on your computer.

Test the Phillips keyboard on another known working computer.

Determine if the problem stays with your computer or follows the keyboard.
I have tested it on a Laptop and still the the problem follows.

Ralston18

Titan
If the keboard is having problems on two different computers then the keyboard is likely defective in some manner.

I would try one more round of testing via driver reinstalls plus additional testing with other keyboards and computers (if at all possible) just to be certain.

Any warranty left on the keyboard? Are you able to RMA the keyboard?