[SOLVED] Mechanical Keyboard Keys

Apr 15, 2020
So, my enter key is very sticky, i cant press it properly and i put a little alcohol on a cotton and pressed it there and i think some liquid entered in the keyboard, let it dry and the keys went crazy, after 1 month (now) some keys still dont work, question mark, F9, F6 and some keys and idk how to fix them, also how to solve the sticky ENTER (Keyboard NATEC GENESIS THOR 300 TKL)

Solution
D
You would need to replace the switches and clean the PCB board but you may have already damaged it so the fix there is to get a new keyboard

Always wash your hands before using the keyboard and don’t have any food or drink around the keyboard because that’s what makes the keys sticky
D

Deleted member 14196

You would need to replace the switches and clean the PCB board but you may have already damaged it so the fix there is to get a new keyboard

Always wash your hands before using the keyboard and don’t have any food or drink around the keyboard because that’s what makes the keys sticky

Solution
Apr 15, 2020

poured some monster on the keyboard thats why is sticky, it was by mistake not on purpouse but all the keys worked but i spilled 2 drops of alcohol then and some keys are not working, i mean the monster was wayy more than 2 drops of sanitary alcohol and nothing happened when i poured the monster