[SOLVED] Mechanical keyboard recommendation

ancalimon

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009
I need a mechanical keyboard that has well lit rgb keys and is easy to type fast.
I want one that does not have the problem of mulfunctioning key switches like Logitech G910 or Razor or Ducky causing keys to double press. Is there any ?

Solution
All keyboards may end up with switch issues, Razer I'd agree with to avoid, Logitech and Ducky should have normal failure rates. Try a Corsair or HyperX keyboard. Easy to type fast depends on the switch and how you are with them. If you like a light feel then MX Speed/Silent, Kailh Silver Speed are good. I like the Gateron Red Optical also, but those are hard to find in mainstream RGB keyboards.
All keyboards may end up with switch issues, Razer I'd agree with to avoid, Logitech and Ducky should have normal failure rates. Try a Corsair or HyperX keyboard. Easy to type fast depends on the switch and how you are with them. If you like a light feel then MX Speed/Silent, Kailh Silver Speed are good. I like the Gateron Red Optical also, but those are hard to find in mainstream RGB keyboards.

Solution