Mechanical Keyboard with Volume Knob and Cherry Mx Brown Switches?

Mephala

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
Hello.
What I am looking for ( ordered by priority )
1) Cherry MX Brown switches. ( Like the silent and tactile feel )
2) Multimedia control, volume know, mute, lock buttons.
3) Backlit. ( White preferably, I'm not interested in RGB, just need something to work at night that doesn't burn my eyes.)
4) Ability to disable backlit without need of a software. ( like a button or a switch on keyboard )
5) Comfortable for my wrist. Preferable large buttons, I am not interested in macro keys.
--
Money is not a problem, although I would prefer one with cheaper price as long as its build quality is not bad. I will be using same keyboard and mouse for my Linux and Windows environment using KVM switch, therefore I need to have a basic control on the backlit without a software. Besides I don't like installing different software for my peripherals.

I have found several candidates for my requirements, but couldn't find anything that satisfies all. Das Keyboard seems to have great build quality and multimedia controls, but doesn't have a good wrist support and backlit. It does produce some keyboards with backlit but they don't have volume control knob or anymultimedia. I didn't like Razer's own switches and they require software to control rgb so I pass it. I kinda liked Corsair K70 but I can't control its RGB ( disable, change color etc ) on Linux.

Thank you for anyone who can help me with selecting a keyboard!