Mechwarrior MMORPG??

Does anyone know if Microsoft plans on
creating/outsourcing a Battletech/Mechwarrior MMORPG in
the future? Five of my friends and I were just talking
about how much fun something like this would be.
Especially if they incorporated planet territory's and
control, similiar to how say Planetside battles for
control.

If anyone knows if they are planning on this please let me
know where I might be able to get information about it.
Thanks.

Hi Don,

To contact Microsoft with ideas, comments, and suggestions there's a form at: http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp