[SOLVED] Medal of honor allied assault wont crouch/walk after sometime.

Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys in game after sometime i push ctrl/shift to walk and crouch its didn't work but if i push alt/tab its come to desktop and again push alt/tab it goes to game it will be fix it really annoying any solution . thanks

Solution
It's a Win10 feature. Nevermind. Maybe try run the came with Winxp compatibility instead. Right click the game's exe and go properties.

Can you try another key to test with?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Ok, didn't know.

Is this on Win10?

If so, try disable fullscreen optimisation under compatibility for the game's exe. In case, Win10's partial borderless fullscreen is still registering these keys for something else in the background.

Jul 24, 2020
Ok, didn't know.

Is this on Win10?

If so, try disable fullscreen optimisation under compatibility for the game's exe. In case, Win10's partial borderless fullscreen is still registering these keys for something else in the background.
Its win 8.1 and how to disable fullscreen optimisation?

Jul 24, 2020
It's a Win10 feature. Nevermind. Maybe try run the came with Winxp compatibility instead. Right click the game's exe and go properties.

Can you try another key to test with?
Its fixed bro i set c for crouch & x for walk i think it has compatibility problems with win 8.1 thank you very much for your help bro .