Question Media lags when headset is connected ?

Nov 5, 2021
For the past year or so whenever I connect my headset (Razer Kraken Kitty Chroma) to my PC and try to watch YouTube or Netflix and such, every few seconds the video freezes and the audio lags. I can listen to music and games and play games just fine. I can watch stuff through the monitor speakers fine. The issue only occurs when my headset is connected to the PC. I have gotten the headset replaced twice, I've tried updating drivers. Nothing will work. I've done google searches and played around with the audio and video settings. I tried a second pretty cheap headset that seemed to be working fine when watching stuff. I can't fix it please help.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There are two variants of the headset you've mentioned above, one is USB driven while the other is BT driven, which one do you have? As for your PC, we're going to need a little more information. Please parse the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the OS version(not edition) if on Windows 10, the BIOS version for your motherboard and the make and model of your PSU. Would help us two fold if we knew what other USB driven peripherals you have on your platform.