Media Player 10, is it advisable to installing the update?

Andrew

Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
be greatly received.
Thanks - RAH.

Darrell

Hi Andrew,

I've been using Media Player 10 since its inception and I have NOT had any
problems. I would definitely recommend the update.

Darrell

"Andrew" wrote:

> Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
> Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
> be greatly received.
> Thanks - RAH.

It is safe to install it.

"Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
> Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it
> would
> be greatly received.
> Thanks - RAH.

TRENDING THREADS