Question Media test failure check cable, operating System not found error. Please help!!!

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hello friends.
I have an Acer Aspire 7751 laptop which served me Pretty well, Until I got this error code. Laptop was hitten On The Place where the Hard drive is, where it froze and was completely Locked. I pressed the power button and then I powered the laptop again, and at send me this error code: "Media test failure check cable" , Alongside with an error "operating System not found." It does that every time I try to boot up my laptop. What do you think, do you know what could be possible error maker? Is my Hard drive killed for it just a cable in question? And if it's a cable and which one is it? power cable, or data cable? As much as I can hear only by a startup the Hard drive seems to fail to begin spinning, where after some time it Would bring me to the error screen. It makes a sound, stops. Makes a sound and then stops and so on for a few times, Which as I said bring me to the error screen.
I am not so much into computers btw, and I can't open the laptop myself. If there's anything Else you want to know please Ask me
Thanks in advance.