medion laptop screen fault

Solution
The GPU gives the information of an image through the LCD cable, then the components of the screen processes the information to recreate the image. If you have more than one image on the screen, it is these components of the screen that are defective, in your case it is a bad connection on the screen.
Mar 17, 2018

could it be the tft inverter at fault because when I flex the screen by putting my hands on either side of the screen sometimes it comes back to normal

Mar 17, 2018
last night I took the screen out of my laptop to find the part number so that I can look for a replacement
then an idea came into my mind if I connected a computer monitor to the vga port with the screen connected would I
have the same fault or would it work it did work then I reconnected the screen with the monitor still connected to see what
would happen booted up the laptop screen had the same fault but the monitor was blank now my question is the fault with
the screen or the lcd cable

The GPU gives the information of an image through the LCD cable, then the components of the screen processes the information to recreate the image. If you have more than one image on the screen, it is these components of the screen that are defective, in your case it is a bad connection on the screen.

Solution