I don't understand what you mean by that. Windows xp came
with my computer I was able to fax before , but when my
mother board was replaced I was unable to do so.

If you want answers to your Topic and if you want other people to help you
effeciently, PLEASE reply to your ORIGINAL Topic instead of creating
numerous ones that are scattered all over. You reply by clicking the PLUS
sign next to your original Topic, that brings a tree down of all replies,
then you click "reply" from the last reply. That keeps it all within and
makes it easy to follow.