'Meepit Vs Feepit'

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
NeoBoards!

Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
new game.

Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
get some of the other games avis I suppose.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!
>
> Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
> new game.
>
> Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
> get some of the other games avis I suppose.

This is what I got:

"Sorry, but this game is only available to the beta testers of the Neopets
Portal
Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking the
button below!"

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
>> NeoBoards!
>>
>> Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
>> new game.
>>
>> Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
>> get some of the other games avis I suppose.
>
> This is what I got:
>
> "Sorry, but this game is only available to the beta testers of the Neopets
> Portal
> Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking
> the button below!"

That's strange, it's back to where I can play the game if I want.
Odd

which new game? there are quite a few new games in the last week or
so........

Henny

Les wrote:
> You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!
>
> Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
> new game.
>
> Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
> get some of the other games avis I suppose.

which game?

Henny

~Mikki~ wrote:
> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
>>>NeoBoards!
>>>
>>>Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
>>>new game.
>>>
>>>Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
>>>get some of the other games avis I suppose.
>>
>>This is what I got:
>>
>>"Sorry, but this game is only available to the beta testers of the Neopets
>>Portal
>>Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking
>>the button below!"
>>

> That's strange, it's back to where I can play the game if I want.
> Odd

The one in the subject line.

"henny" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> which game?
>
> Henny
>
> ~Mikki~ wrote:
>> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>This is what I got:
>>>
>>>"Sorry, but this game is only available to the beta testers of the
>>>Neopets Portal
>>>Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by
>>>clicking the button below!"
>>>

>> That's strange, it's back to where I can play the game if I want.
>> Odd

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

henny [someone@somewhere.net] said
> which game?

To be successful at Neopets you need to read the News every day. :)

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

~Mikki~ [mikki721@charter.net] said
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the
> > NeoBoards!
> >
> > Gosh that was easy, fun too. You just need to get more than 3000 in the
> > new game.
> >
> > Makes up for the hours and hours I have spent trying, and failing, to
> > get some of the other games avis I suppose.
>
> This is what I got:
>
> "Sorry, but this game is only available to the beta testers of the Neopets
> Portal
> Why not play some of the other great games Neopets has to offer by clicking the
> button below!"

I got that too first time I tried to play and had to do a ctrl/F5.

sorry, I didn't realize that.

Henny

queds wrote:
> its actually called Meepit Vs Feepit, henny

TRENDING THREADS