Question Meet circle

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
So my parents have a netgear router with meetcircle on it and it sucks. I bought all the electeonics i use so its even worse that they block it for stupid things. My dad unfoetuanetly is an IT so he was able to stop vpns and mac adrees spoofing. Is there a way to kill the program in the router or another way to get around it.

You have not tried very hard I suspect. Study how the tool actually works how does a different hardware device with no special support on the router intercept traffic.

You must have a slow internet connection this type of device will cause a massive bottleneck on any connection faster than 100mbps. If it is connected via wifi which they advertise it is passing all the traffic over the wifi network 2 times.

You could use the brute force approach I saw a 8yr old do they just keep trying over and over again by holding a key down on the keyboard. In effect did a denial of service attack against the filter device. In effect if he could not get internet nobody would have internet.

TRENDING THREADS