Meeting Ike at Durlag's Tower

Hello

According to a walkthrough of ToSC I should be meeting with a fellow called
Ike at the beginning of the Durlag's Tower quest. However, I see no-one at
the spot I was supposed to meet with him. Any explanations, please? David

ME

"David en Corina" <dl.kramer@quicknet.nl> wrote in

> Hello
>
> According to a walkthrough of ToSC I should be meeting with
> a fellow called Ike at the beginning of the Durlag's Tower
> quest. However, I see no-one at the spot I was supposed to
> meet with him. Any explanations, please? David

Requires a dialog with Ike at UB.
Meeting and/or talking with Ike is not necessary to complete the
quest. However, Ike provides a peek at what's to come.

Replies to: Nherr1professor2doktor31109(at)Oyahoo(dot)Tcom