Megatouch Games - Help!

I don't know where to look/who to ask, for games on the Megatouch systems that you find in bars. They contain games such as 11 Up, Qshot, Photo-Hunt, etc. These have to be available somewhere. All the Megatouch systems are, are pc's in a box with a touch screen display. I'm trying to get these games for my pc. Any help is greatly appreciated. You can email privately if you wish at bobbycheetah@fuse.net. Thanks!!!

sinner

* bobbycheetah wrote in alt.games.mame:
> I don't know where to look/who to ask, for games on the Megatouch
> systems that you find in bars. They contain games such as 11 Up,
> Qshot, Photo-Hunt, etc. These have to be available somewhere. All
> the Megatouch systems are, are pc's in a box with a touch screen
> display. I'm trying to get these games for my pc. Any help is
> greatly appreciated. You can email privately if you wish at
> bobbycheetah@fuse.net. Thanks!!!

Please adjust your line length to <=72.

IIRC the Dallas encryption has not been broken so without the key card
you cant play the games.

--
David
Alimony is a system by which, when two people make a mistake, one of them