• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Meh... Pokemon Coliseum Problem.

GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?

Samantha wrote:
> GRRRERRR. I have played it before and I remember meeting up with Team Snagem
> again... I have met everybody played at the Training Place What do I do?

By pure coincidence, I have just met up with a member of Team Snagem
again. Specifically, their leader, Gonzap, in Realgam Tower's second
floor. He kicked my butt twice, but I suppose that's what happens when
you face a level fifty team with a four-level deficit. I don't recall
ever having met anyone from Team Snagem before since the game's opening
cut scene, and I'm pretty sure I'm near the end of the game.

What is this "Training Place" you speak of? There are a few places to
train in, and I don't remember any of them having that sort of name.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

Oh it doesn't matter now I didn't have a memory card and got so mad at it I
just turned it off.... I was close to beating it anyway.
-Kelly

"Chet Weaver - Chicks Dig Giant Robots" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in
message news:2j20doFso7goU1@uni-berlin.de...