Melbourne Tournies

Hey all from Melbourne,
I have the ability to travel to Melbourne for a couple tournies this
year (thanx to my fiance being from there, so it's an easy thing for me
to say, lets go visit your folks, oh and by the way, there just happens
to be a V:TES tournie on down there).

However this requires a bit of planning, so I was wondering if the
playgroup down there has a mailing list where tournament anouncements
are posted. I know I could just check out the Event Calendar, but
sometimes tournies are organised well in advance of the date being
submitted, and this would impact with my ability to organise the
travel.

I have privately emailed the prince early last week, but as yet have
heard no response.

--> J

You lucky ah heck!!!

I would love to go there and play too!

Andrew

Quetzalcoatl

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

daleaw@iinet.net.au wrote:
> You lucky ah heck!!!
>
> I would love to go there and play too!
>
> Andrew

I played in their qualifiers last year ... and it was great. We held it
in a food court at basement level which gave that crypt feel :)

Did I mention that my mother's apartment (which my wife and I use) is
on Chapel Street ... mmmm ... short tram ride to city, good cafes and
restaurants, great shopping, 20 minute walk to the Prahran markets ...
oh my it goes on :)

David