member server baseline.inf question

Could someone translate which security option in the member server
baseline.inf the following reg key points to?

MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\SubmitControl=4,0

Thanks

I'm looking for a description and what the default values represent

That value allows server operators to schedule tasks. By default it is undefined
which means it will be interpreted as disabled. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windowsserv/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/558.asp