MemOk Flashing and PC don't boot

M@gos

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Hello to all. In the past some topic's in this forum helped me alot with my pc problems so before putting my problem here i want to thank you for that.

So the problem is on my sister pc. She had 2 Rams and all was working fine. before 7 months she moved to berlin and gave one stick to a friend and the pc then started to pop up BSOD. When i came to berlin it wasn't booting at all and the memOk was flashing. I checked the screen first and then when i saw the memok i checked the remaining Ram stick on my pc and it was working fine. After that i had no time to check the Graphic card or clear CMOS as she went on vacations. So far i manage to overcame every pc problem with searching on forums and with testing but this one i can't find a solution. Don't ask about the PC details i only know that the motherboard is Asus and a Nvdia graphic card will check all the details when she comes back at monday.

rinval

Honorable
May 17, 2012
we will need more info but in this perticular case it sounds like it is not a ram issue. it could be just about anything else though. i would start when she gets back by checking all her connections to make sure there is nothing unplugged.