Memory Compatibility?

Solution
Compatible with Intel LGA1155/LGA1156 and AMD AM3/Llano/AM3+ platforms
Intel XMP support for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors

The motherboard is a AM3+ socket board and the sentence above was coppied from the details page of the ram you listed so the answer is yes it's compatable.
The QVL can be decieving in that it does not list all of the ram that is compatable, what MB manufacturers do is test a selection of ram sets with thier MB and list those sets that were tested , it doesn't mean that those are the only sets of ram that can be used with that MB. I very rarely find the ram that I use in the QVL and it works every time.
Compatible with Intel LGA1155/LGA1156 and AMD AM3/Llano/AM3+ platforms
Intel XMP support for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors

The motherboard is a AM3+ socket board and the sentence above was coppied from the details page of the ram you listed so the answer is yes it's compatable.
The QVL can be decieving in that it does not list all of the ram that is compatable, what MB manufacturers do is test a selection of ram sets with thier MB and list those sets that were tested , it doesn't mean that those are the only sets of ram that can be used with that MB. I very rarely find the ram that I use in the QVL and it works every time.

Solution
Tht's why I said I very rarely use the QVL , sure I may look at it for reference but as far as just picking from it then that would really restrct your choices. WheNn I first started I was doing the same as you but then I learned what the QVL was all about.