Memory for GA-K8NNXP

I will be receiving this GA-K8NNXP MB in 3 days.I want it stable and
no overclocking.I am looking at Mushkin 3200 any othe suggestions.I
see Kingston mentioned what model or type.

Thank You
Don Murphy

Don Murphy wrote:
> I will be receiving this GA-K8NNXP MB in 3 days.I want it stable and
> no overclocking.I am looking at Mushkin 3200 any othe suggestions.I
> see Kingston mentioned what model or type.
>
> Thank You
> Don Murphy

I've got Corsair XMS 3200 CAS2 running without complaint at 440MHz here.

I'm using two matched pairs of KVR400X64C3AK2/1G in my 8KNXP (2gb total)
with no problems. I started with 1gb last June and added another 1gb in
August. Both are matched pairs running in dual-channel mode. Very stable,
with only one BSOD when I was playing with ICH5R SATA drivers and bios
settings before adding a drive. In that case I knew what I had done and
corrected it.

"Don Murphy" <murphy"don"j@noplace.com> wrote in message
> I will be receiving this GA-K8NNXP MB in 3 days.I want it stable and
> no overclocking.I am looking at Mushkin 3200 any othe suggestions.I
> see Kingston mentioned what model or type.
>
> Thank You
> Don Murphy

Tim

Don,

The recommended memory list for the K8NNXP is here:

http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/Support/TechnologyGuide/TechnologyGuide
_73.htm

- Tim

"Don Murphy" <murphy"don"j@noplace.com> wrote in message
> I will be receiving this GA-K8NNXP MB in 3 days.I want it stable and
> no overclocking.I am looking at Mushkin 3200 any othe suggestions.I
> see Kingston mentioned what model or type.
>
> Thank You
> Don Murphy

Tim

Bob, the OP has K8NNXP.... GA has some wonderful product codes...