memory interface or memory

Solution
I think for gaming more memory is always better, it just needs the room more than needing it fast(er).

For stuff that needs less 3d modeling like video rendering, speed and throughput is likely the more helpful feature.

Throughput is also going to be more important than the bit-width, the 64bit card might support a much faster memory bus to the point that the 128bit card is not only less memory, but less throughput as well.

I think you need to look closely at what you want to use this card for, and what the application's specific requirements point to.

Saberus

Distinguished
I think for gaming more memory is always better, it just needs the room more than needing it fast(er).

For stuff that needs less 3d modeling like video rendering, speed and throughput is likely the more helpful feature.

Throughput is also going to be more important than the bit-width, the 64bit card might support a much faster memory bus to the point that the 128bit card is not only less memory, but less throughput as well.

I think you need to look closely at what you want to use this card for, and what the application's specific requirements point to.

Solution