[SOLVED] Memory Issues

rize_remaker

Reputable
Dec 31, 2018
I have recently replaced my MOBO about a month ago and now I am having a "MEMORY_MANAGMENT" blue screens. Does anyone have a clue on what could be the issue?

Solution
When I turned my computer on this morning my hard drive started doing a very short beep about every 2 seconds, But I took one of my RAM modules out and it hasn't done it since. I'm not sure why it was doing that.
Okay im starying to waunder if you have a unstable psu under volting/over volting somewhere, it thinks it sending this voltage but is really sending x voltage and is causing system failures.
Did you do a clean Windows setup when you swapped the parts? That is often why people have issues after changing motherboards. Although you did not say exactly the issue started right after you swapped the motherboard. Did you test one RAM stick at a time or try different slots on the motherboard?

rize_remaker

Reputable
Dec 31, 2018
Did you do a clean Windows setup when you swapped the parts? That is often why people have issues after changing motherboards. Although you did not say exactly the issue started right after you swapped the motherboard. Did you test one RAM stick at a time or try different slots on the motherboard?
yes i did. I was having this issue prior to swapping mobo.

rize_remaker

Reputable
Dec 31, 2018
Whats your system specs?
did you get the same board as a replacement?
Do you download a lot?
Do you torrent?
Have you made sure the ram modules are fully seated?to much pressure is bad yes to little pressure is bad again.
I have an intel I5 4440,8 gb of ddr3 hynix ram, an Asus H81M-C mobo. No it is a different board than the replacement would of been. I download small things here and there. I don't torrent, and yes both of my modules are firmly clipped in.

rize_remaker

Reputable
Dec 31, 2018
That would deepend what game are you trying to launch and when you say crashed did you mean the game or system entirely
When I turned my computer on this morning my hard drive started doing a very short beep about every 2 seconds, But I took one of my RAM modules out and it hasn't done it since. I'm not sure why it was doing that.

Okay im starying to waunder if you have a unstable psu under volting/over volting somewhere, it thinks it sending this voltage but is really sending x voltage and is causing system failures.

Solution