[SOLVED] Memory leak Please help.

Feb 7, 2020
Hello I would like help please. My computer has been have problems with the ram and the ram usage continues to grow while it is on until it starts to crash applications, such as discord and the game I am playing on, till eventually it crashes my computer and the screen goes black. I have noticed that service host is mostly using all of the space for it and I am not sure if it just that or another problem. Also the only way for me to temporarily fix it is to restart my computer and it works fine after that so it's not the computer components getting too hot. I would really like help. Thank you for yours time.
unknown.png

Solution
If it IS a memory leak, there is not much you can do about it. A memory leak is a code bug. The only fix is new code. You could look for new drivers, or updated applications. But since you don't have the source code you can't fix it directly.

kanewolf

Titan
If it IS a memory leak, there is not much you can do about it. A memory leak is a code bug. The only fix is new code. You could look for new drivers, or updated applications. But since you don't have the source code you can't fix it directly.

Solution