Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're on Windows 10, what version of the OS are you working with? BIOS version for your motherboard? Speaking of which, make and model of your motherboard? Memory leak issues are resolved by reinstalling the OS, after recreating your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools, to rule out a corrupt installer.

Does the issue crop up with titles, apart from Warzone?

Jun 3, 2022
Windows 10 Home
10.0.19044 Build 19044
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Bios Version American Megatrends 3702 7/13/2021
SMBIOS Version 3.3

So I’m not entirely sure, because it’s the only game I’ve played for a long time recently besides V Rising, but I did notice some frame drops towards the end of session, but ran valheim a few months back for hours on end with no issue. I’m going to run apex tonight for hours to see if it happens on there, just trying to get ahead of the issue, ya know?

And I have a usb installer that I got for the pc, are you suggesting it may be corrupt and to create a new one? Sorry, not the best with pc issues, but love learning. Thanks for your help!

Jun 3, 2022
I believe CoD has video ram leaking issues. If it doesn't happen with most other programs, then it's a problem with the game.

I will test with Apex to see if it happens on there then, wasn’t aware CoD has known issues. Do the issues randomly mess with different pcs? My friend plays for hours and never has an issue.

I will test with Apex to see if it happens on there then, wasn’t aware CoD has known issues. Do the issues randomly mess with different pcs? My friend plays for hours and never has an issue.
It might be the case that it depends on a very specific set of parameters that nobody will ever be able to figure out, because that's just how complicated our software can get these days. Like for instance I play FFXIV and sometimes I get a dreaded DirectX 11 crash. But it happens randomly and there's no real pattern, it just happens and it happens to anyone.