Question Memory locked at 2133 mhz, AI tweaker knowledge issue.

Feb 8, 2023
View: https://imgur.com/a/8NVB749

heres the link for my specs.

I don't have enough knowledge of the asus AI Tweaker to do manual changes to my memory to solve this issue. When I switch from auto to docp, it boot loops 3 times then launches Windows.

maybe I have to turn voltage down to 1.2 on docp settings idk.

my motherboard and cpu should allow for this spec of memory to run correctly.

In the picture youcan see that my die density type is not listed so I do not know what to enter into dram calculator.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"my motherboard and cpu should allow for this spec of memory to run correctly. "

My underline.

Start with the motherboard's User Guide/Manual for supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Also visit the motherboard's manufacturer's website for up to date information regarding supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Pay attention to all caveats and warnings.

Details matter.

That said - what is, if any, the problem with using 2133 MHz?

Or why is some other frequency required? What is to be gained via some other frequency?

Feb 8, 2023
This:

"my motherboard and cpu should allow for this spec of memory to run correctly. "

My underline.

Start with the motherboard's User Guide/Manual for supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Also visit the motherboard's manufacturer's website for up to date information regarding supported RAM and RAM configurations.

Pay attention to all caveats and warnings.

Details matter.

That said - what is, if any, the problem with using 2133 MHz?

Or why is some other frequency required? What is to be gained via some other frequency?

I am 95% positive that they are compatible, again I don't have that much knoledge in ram. However giving me that response is kind of weird because in my pics from OP you can see that they say the are compatible. Thanks though.

Yes, the problem is that I can achieve better performance, but my docp isn't handling my ram well. I need it to work well, as I game vigorously and have 3 monitors 144 hz+ to deal with. when benchmarking I'm getting way below average compared to people with same ram.

Im going to have to enter everything manually but I don't know what to do if my die density isn't listed.
Overclock manually.
Set latencies 16-18-18-38
DDR voltage 1.35V
Command rate 1T

Set dram frequency to 2133mhz, test.
Increase frequency gradually and test after each step 2400, 2600, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3200mhz.
When test fails, the return to previous settings, that worked.

Reactions: Ralston18
Feb 8, 2023
Overclock manually.
Set latencies 16-18-18-38
DDR voltage 1.35V
Command rate 1T

Set dram frequency to 2133mhz, test.
Increase frequency gradually and test after each step 2400, 2600, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3200mhz.
When test fails, the return to previous settings, that worked.
Ok i will try, the problem is if I want to use dram calculator I need to know what my die density is, but the test doesn't show what type.

also, isn't there other options other than just the latencies that I need to change.

thx but dram calculator doesnt have samsung c die to format my new timings and stuff with.
Just use timings from XMP-3200 profile.

dsqehtsl.png[img]