[SOLVED] Memory Management BSOD, After That not booting

Riley97

Reputable
Jun 25, 2016
Got a memory management BSOD. after rebooting, My Pc boots into bios, Then it goes into an empty screen. The empty screen mentioned is Not a black screen when monitor couldn't find any signal but just an empty black screen.

Any help or explanation is appreciated

Specs:
INTEL I5 3570K
16 GB Ram
Radeon R7 370 2GB
1 500 Gb HDD
1 1 Tb HDD

Solution
Unfortunately every stop error (BSOD) is different and has a series of different sub types usually. However if you did encounter a memory management error, you can usually scope down your issue to Drivers, RAM, or Storage. For deeper understanding we'd need the dump file (which you won't be able to get).

Yours now likely isn't drivers and virtual memory on the storage could be a big culprit being as you stated that the PC boots, but you are unable to boot windows.
I would begin by clean reinstalling windows or trying to verify that the storage drive itself is functional. Does the drive appear in BIOS still?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Unfortunately every stop error (BSOD) is different and has a series of different sub types usually. However if you did encounter a memory management error, you can usually scope down your issue to Drivers, RAM, or Storage. For deeper understanding we'd need the dump file (which you won't be able to get).

Yours now likely isn't drivers and virtual memory on the storage could be a big culprit being as you stated that the PC boots, but you are unable to boot windows.
I would begin by clean reinstalling windows or trying to verify that the storage drive itself is functional. Does the drive appear in BIOS still?

Solution

Riley97

Reputable
Jun 25, 2016

BIOS still detects both drives

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
BIOS still detects both drives
I would attempting to clean reinstall windows at first. Or at the very least boot into a bootable Linux for example to grab your data off the storage drive and potentially run a disk check.

Then also potentially running memtest as stated above as Memory Management BSOD is pretty much drivers, firmware, storage, or RAM related.
Do you have latest BIOS installed?

Riley97

Reputable
Jun 25, 2016
I would attempting to clean reinstall windows at first. Or at the very least boot into a bootable Linux for example to grab your data off the storage drive and potentially run a disk check.

Then also potentially running memtest as stated above as Memory Management BSOD is pretty much drivers, firmware, storage, or RAM related.
Do you have latest BIOS installed?
AFAIK I have the latest BIOS. Mind telling me more about the bootable Linux Thingy? I'm not too knowledgeable on Linux