Memory Management BSOD help

Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

I am currently running into an issue with a new build in which I am receiving a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD. This seems to only occur while I am gaming and doing heavy load processes. I have not even begone to overclock, so everything is stock. I have run stress test on the CPU using prime 95 for well over an hour and never ran into a problem, but in only a 30min gaming session I found myself with a BSOD. I have also went the route of cleaning my computer with ccCleaner.

CAM reads that my temperatures are no reaching anything crazy. My CPU is sitting at 28c idle and did not go about 63c during prime 95 for over an hour. My GPU on running BFV on Ultra 4k never went about 60c.

My current specs are:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080ti
CPU: Ryzen2700x
RAM: 32gb 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero 7(wifi)
Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62
Power Source: NZXT 850E PSU
Case: NZXT H700i

I read about attempting a memory test using memtest86 and did so. However, I have no clue how to read the results and what it is actually attempting to tell me.

The results are in the link provided, as well as my current voltage settings, but the last one got fudged up: https://imgur.com/a/kH8co0K

Any help on resolving this issue would be a great deal of help. I am at a complete and total loss.

Thank you for your time.

32gb 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO

Part number : Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4X8 GB) CMW32GX4M4C3200

There is a drastic reduction penalty for populating all four slots instead of two when it comes to memory clock speed.

Ryzen 2700x supports 2933MHz with two modules Single-rank memory.

Memory runs at SPD (serial presence detect) speeds if left on [Auto]. Your picture also shows errors detected. What is the memory speed the PC currently runs at?

Jan 26, 2019

It is currently set to 3200MHz. Guess I'll have to dial it down then? All four DIMMs populated

edit: Would it be better to just take out two DIMMs? I do a lot of 3D modeling and rendering so I sometimes use over 16gb of ram (really depends on the render)

Jan 26, 2019

Yeah, I'll try it at a slower speed and see if that solves the problem!

Jan 26, 2019

Upon lowering my RAM's speed to 2933MHz at 1.3v across the four dimms the errors have ceased and I haven't had a BSOD yet. Hopefully I will not have to come back to this thread again. Thank you!