Question Memory Management BSOD help

Soortt

Reputable
Nov 12, 2016
Hello,
I recently bought a MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk with a Ryzen 7 3700x. I replaced it with my old ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING and I5 6600K.
The components along B550 Tomahawk and Ryzen 7 3700x i have:
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz C15 (running at default 2133Mhz)
Gtx 1060 6GB ROG STRIX
Corsair RM650x Power supply
Crucial MX300 525GB SSD
Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM HDD

(Drivers and Bios are up to date) (Did a format and clean install because old drivers could cause for that error too) (Windows is up to date) (I doubt there is a problem with my ram slot because i changed my slots everytime i ran a test and tried even using single ram)

After placing my new components and booting my pc, i had a blue screen Memory Management. So after doing some research about possible ways of causing this error. I formatted my both disks and did a clean windows install. After another Memory Management blue screen, than i did a MdSched (Memory Diagnostic Tool). When the pc was booting after the test, i get the same blue screen. I try to get to EventViewer to see the results but there are not results somehow... I also tried to test it one by one but i still had the same problem.

So i called a friend of mine and asked if i could use his RAM to test and see if the problem was RAM or something else. So i placed his ram RIPJAWS 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHZ C16 and did a test run. This time after the test when booting, i had no blue screen.. So i checked the EventViewer to see if there are results and yes finally there was Diagnostic results and it said no errors.

My pc is working fine right now with the rams i tested of my friend. Then i asked my friend to use my RAM on his pc and run the test to see if he'll get blue screen at any random time. He ran the test and had no blue screen at all and the result was no errors.
I'm stuck here trying to understand if it was my ram that was causing the error because somehow it's not compatible or is it the bluescreen related to something else (Like maybe motherboard)?

I really need your guys help right now to understand and solve this mystery puzzle.
Thank you!

ASK THE COMMUNITY