Memory management BSOD win10 ryzen 7 MSI Tomahawk b350 motherboard

TheBrain511

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015
Recently built a gaming pc for Black ops 4 and Fallout 76 and i was playing the fallout 76 beta and then all of assundly i get a bsod saying Memory_Management even been getting it when i use google chrome and sony vegas 16

I've ran malwarebytes, used windows diagnostic tool which found no errors, and i used memtest 86 and it found no issues
although i have test each stick sepratley yet so ill give that a try after I've posted this

The drivers and windows 10 are all up to date updated everything with a combination of windows updater and driver boost for anything windows missed and didn't update

I also used MSI live update 6 to install the chipset and everything on the motherboard so that should be good

Motherboard seems to have the latest bios however the option for xmp profile to turn on doesn't seem to be avaible but i can confirm it has the latest bios

But other than that i really dont know what it could be is it my ram, my cpu, my psu, my gpu, or my motherboard? really dont know what it could be

Forgot to put in my specs here they are
Ryzen 1700x havent tryed to overclock
Msi tomahawk b350 motherboard
G.Skills Ripjaws 5 2400mhz 8gb ram its dual channel
Gigabyte windforce gtx 970
Windows 10 running on a inland 120gb ssd

provide the most current minidumps from the c:\windows\minidump directory.
ie put them on a cloud server, share them for public access and post a link.

I can take a quick look with the windows debugger and see why windows shutdown your system.

TheBrain511

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015

oright ill try that out

TheBrain511

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015

there isnt anything in the mini dump