[SOLVED] Memory management BSOD

May 5, 2021
Hi guys, I installed new memory into my pc around a month ago and since then have been experiencing a large amount of BSOD's. I have checked everything and even reinstalled windows but the Blue screen is persistent with loads of different errors i don't really understand.
In event viewer there are different errors relating to EapHost, BonJour Service and some Windows update client ones. I do not have a single clue what it could be and cannot narrow it down.

My Specs are:
Ryzen 7 2700x
Msi B450 Gaming Plus Max
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600Mhz 16GB
Msi Rtx 3070 Gaming x trio
Corsair Rm750x

Colif

Win 10 Master
if the bsod only started after you put ram in,

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

have you got newest bios on motherboard, it can help with memory
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PLUS-MAX

Reactions: Nemesia
May 5, 2021
Thanks for your fast reply's, I haven't updated the bios in a while and I have been running the ram at 3600Mhz. This may be the issue. Couldn't pin point anything myself as there were 122 errors in Event viewer recently.

Tomorrow I will set the speed to 3200 and update the bios, If the issue persists ill mention it. However for now any other suggestions are welcome and I will try everything.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY