MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR (can someone help me)?

Bilal075

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Hi there,

I recently built a computer myself which has the following components in it:
- Corsair 8 GB DDR3-1600 Kit (2 x 4GB - CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9)
- AMD FX-8350, 4,0 GHz
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.14, 1 TB
- ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0
- Sharkoon WPM700 Bronze
- ASUS STRIX-R7370-DC2OC-4GD5-GAMING

These components, are all compatible but the system isn't stable at all. Once a day, I receive a BSOD with the error code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT - 0x0000001a. In total, I already received over 9 bluescreens in only a month time.

Here's an overview, of these bluescreens:
overview_bsods.jpg

Before, we jump in the part of Memtest86+, i'd like to mention, I already ran this test for a couple of days (36+ hours in total). The very first test, I received thousands of errors. But after the first test, no errors appeared at all (seems like these dissapeared, or something).

This was the very first taken test:
first_memtest_errors.jpg

My harddisk has also been tested, and doesn't seem to be broken. Though, the last BSOD (received), each program which was opened, crashed, and slowly crashed my whole Operating System (which are symptoms of bad RAM, I guess?).

If anyone can help me resolving this problem, it would be a pleasure for me since this was all the spare-money I saved, for buying this computer. I could RMA the whole thing, but i'd prefer stress-testing certain things myself (since they'll be running a stress-test on literally every single component which ofcourse could be avoided).

I uploaded a ZIP (with my minidumps in it) in hope someone could debug these files, for a may driver-issue:
http://www.filedropper.com/minidumps

I tried reading these minidumps myself, but can't figure out how to run my debugger for WinDBG...

Help would be appericiated a lot!

P.S: Every single setting (which could be wrong) has been set right, in the BIOS.

Such as:
- The timing (9-9-9-24 @ 1600 mHz) of the RAM
- The voltage of the RAM

Bilal075

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015

It is compatible with my motherboard? Here's an screenshot of the overview of capability:
Capture123.jpg

Bilal075

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Update: The bluescreen appeared once again. This time the whole blue screen wasn't readable and had a lot of stripes in it.

I'm hopeless, don't know what to do... anyone?