[SOLVED] Memory Management Error in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dronzer Dragneel

Reputable
May 13, 2016
Hello Guys,

I'll go straight on the topic. I'm getting "Memory Management" error in Windows 10. Before posting here, following are the steps that I already performed to resolve the issue and as I'm posting here that means I failed to resolve it.

1. Did performed SFC Scan
  2. Performed Memory Diagnostic
  3. Re-installed GPU drivers
  4. No new Software or Hardware installed.
My Ram and GPU are 2-4 yrs old.
Would like to know if there's anything else to fix this?
Note: I'm assuming that my GPU is causing problem, error mostly occurred when playing games.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

BSOD could be caused by an old driver. Sometimes changes to windows itself can make drivers incompatible so it helps to update drivers. We look at dumps and see what they have to say.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

BSOD could be caused by an old driver. Sometimes changes to windows itself can make drivers incompatible so it helps to update drivers. We look at dumps and see what they have to say.

Reactions: Dronzer Dragneel
Solution

Dronzer Dragneel

Reputable
May 13, 2016

Thanks for the reply and apologies for late update.
My old HDD was dying and causing the problem so I replaced it with SSD.
Till now no issues and BSOD is gone..at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS