Jul 16, 2015
Hi,
This is my specs
i5 3470
P8Z68-V LX
gtx 1060
8gb ram hyper x
psu 600w aerocool kcas
ok here is my problem my pc was fine when i used r9 270 and after my gpu upgrade to gtx 1060 lots of problem occur and blue screen error such as clock watchdog error so i cleaned install windows 10 and install all my drivers using driver booster 4 except for my gpu driver.I went to nvidia site and download and installed the official driver 375.86.When i played games such as gta 5 and mirrors edge catalyst the game stopped working after 5-10min so i readed a thread somewhere in internet and it was caused by my sound drivers so i reinstall realtek driver and the game was fine but the next day i started my pc and was playing game a blue screen occured that refers to memory management error and it fixed and restarted.Im not sure what causes the error or my games to crash so i ran memory diagnostic tool and there were no issue.Not to mention my motherboard has a oc tuner option in bios and i selected it to overclock my cpu and ram it did overclock a little bit.My tpu switch is also on and red colour led is on.Bonjour service also caused a lot of problem in my application log so i uninstalled the app and all other apple softwares.
What should i do now?
Is it because of my psu,ram,cpu or old tech mixing with new tech or should i reinstall windows because i did 3 times and still problematic.
please help guys and sorry for my bad english.

mohdiqbal999

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015

Done
did memtest86 with no error and cleaned everything using ccleaner and advanced systemcare game still crashes after 5 min in mirrors edge catalyst i just dont know why?

Solution

mohdiqbal999

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015

I cleaned install my windows and im going to try one step back from the latest driver lets see if it works better.

mohdiqbal999

Reputable
Jul 16, 2015
The problem was my nvidia driver 375.86 please downgrade if u have issue with games or windows especially for the gtx1060 users and pascal cards not sure with older cards and i played mirror edge catalyst for almost 2 hours without any issue im gonna shut down my computer and start after a cold start lets see if there is any issue ill update here..
Thanks for helping out elbert.