Question Memory management error when playing games

Mar 18, 2020
Hey, so recently i have been having bsod memory managment. It ussualy happens when i launch or play games ussualy 5 min or like 10 mins after starting the game. Sometimes i get the bsod when im browsing but mostly while playing games. So i have downloaded new windows, ran memtests, deleted and downloaded fortnite, plugged in & out the ram sticks, and some other stuff. But nothing has helped with the bsod. The bsods came out of nowhere i had been having the same system (pc) for like 1 year and no bsods but now all of sudden its crashing like crazy. Please help me!
Specs- CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 45 °C
14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B450 AORUS ELITE (AM4) 34 °C
Graphics
VG248 (1920x1080@144Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc) 53 °C
Storage
447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD)) 30 °C
465GB Seagate ST3500312CS (SATA ) 29 °C
111GB KINGSTON SA400S37120G (SATA-2 (SSD)) 31 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
well, Windows classifies Memory as RAM + HDD, since the page file is on the hdd... so it could well be a hdd that has been thrown around.
so i unplugged my hdd and downloaded new windows, and changed my ram mhz to 2933 bcs i saw that 3200 can be risky for ryzen 5 2600. But im still getting bsod’s. It mustn’t be my ram because it is only like 5 months old. Maybe it is the ram slots. But i cant change the ram slots bcs my cpu cooler is covering a bit of first slot so i cant put my stick there. What should i do?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Without seeing errors I really can't tell

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Mar 18, 2020
Without seeing errors I really can't tell

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem
hey, sorryy fopr late reply, so my bsods stopped for a week and now i dont get the managmnet memroy bsods but irql less or equal, what should i do i tested my ram again and in pass 2 test 3 i got 300 errors now i knwo i have to replace something, but my question is - is the problem the ram stick or motherbiard dont want? Dont want to spend money on the worng one.
Thanks!!!