[SOLVED] Memory management error

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020
My Specs: R5 3600, GTX1650 Super, Corsair Vengeance 2x16gb, Gigabyte X570 UD motherboard.

Its been one year till i assembled my PC, i have got Memory management error (Blue screen), two times while playing Warzone, Initially my PC was assembled with single 16GB ram, and later i added another one for dual channel.

Is the "Memory management error" a problem occurring 1 or 2 times the whole year a problem?, after the error came last time i reinstalled the GPU driver again and ran the memory diagnostic tool but it showed zero errors.

Today i played Warzone for 4 hours straight and it didnt crash after that, should i be worried?. is this a RAM issue? but they are new.

Solution
Memory management errors can be caused by drivers, not just ram. Windows also sees the page file, which is on C drive, as memory

2 BSOD in 1 year isn't a problem. Sure, its more than I have had in 5 years but its not like it happens all the time.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explorer
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Memory management errors can be caused by drivers, not just ram. Windows also sees the page file, which is on C drive, as memory

2 BSOD in 1 year isn't a problem. Sure, its more than I have had in 5 years but its not like it happens all the time.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
We wait and see if/when next one is :)

You could try updating BIOS, the later ones are for Zen 3 processors, but there isn't any reason you can't use it. Update these before updating bios - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x570

i have a Gigabyte X570 with 32gb of Vengeance RGB Pro Ram, and a 3600XT, so your PC is very familiar to me.

Last edited:
Solution

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
We wait and see if/when next one is :)

You could try updating BIOS, the later ones are for Zen 3 processors, but there isn't any reason you can't use it. Update these before updating bios - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x570

i have a Gigabyte X570 with 32gb of Vengeance RGB Pro Ram, and a 3600XT, so your PC is very familiar to me.
Thanks for your reply bro:), As you said i have made windows to create a small memory dump file.

Now i should attach it here in this thread, if the next BSOD appears right?.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS