Question Memory management errors blue screen after installing windows

May 7, 2021
Hi, I've got a samsun ssd 870 evo lately, and I installed a fresh copy of win 10 pro on it. Everything looked to be working fine for the first day; however on the next day, after I let windows update install updates and drivers, I've started getting all sorts of memory management errors on blue screens.
(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 0000000000041792 ffffd73ffcd79c18 0000002000000000 0000000000000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210)
is one of the errors. I have no clue to what could be the cause of these errors, so any help is really appreciated.

Things I have tried:
  • Installing a fresh copy of windows 10 pro again.
  • Running chkdsk to scan the disk for problems (log in .zip).
  • Running both sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth to repair the image, Although I've done a fresh install twice. The sfc tool seems to find problems every time a blue screen happens, but fixing them yields no results.
  • Doing a Windows Memory Diagnostic. The results show that both ram sticks have no errors.
  • Installing the latest drivers from nvidia for the gtx 460.
  • Using verifier to check drivers on startup and shutdown (Haven't left it active for long).
  • Getting all the updates from windows update.
  • Running on safe mode. The problem seems to go away if I am running windows on safe mode although I am not sure cause the BSODS are pretty random.

Additional notes:
* It looks like something is going around messing with the memory of other programs or at least making them think they don't have more memory. Every time I reboot it is something different that keeps crashing be it explorer, chrome giving access vialation on page load, or chkdsk saying that not enough memory to pass repair command although I have at least 13 gb free.
*I have the old hdd as a second drive, but I removed to system reserved partition and it does not show on boot any more.
  • Before I installed the new ssd, I've enabled SATA ACHI.
  • I have an nfo file with all of my pc info saved on the link down below as well as mini dump files.

Download link for nfo file, event viewer log, and mini dumps:
Here

Thanks and I hope you have a nice day!

May 7, 2021
Hi there and thanks for the reply. Is there a way to get the info you've stated? I thought an nfo file from msinfo32 would be enough, but it does not look like it.

The computer is a desktop pre build by acer (Acer preditor g 5900 i7)
Thanks and sorry for the lacking info. I am pretty new to posting here.

May 7, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu
Hello, below are the links for an .htm report for my pc specs and components as well as the latest BSOD mini dump and memory dump.

PC components and system overview:
  • System: windows 10 pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.631)
  • * CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz
  • SSD: Samsung evo 870 500GB
  • PSU: Heden Alimentation PC ATX PSX-A840 V2.2 560W
  • Mother board: Acer Predator G5900 H57H-AM2
  • GPU: nvidia gtx 460
  • ram: Komputerbay 16GB (4X 4GB) DDR3 DIMM (240 pin) 1600Mhz PC3 12800 product page
The link for my pc specs and components (full report):
.htm pc specs and components report

The link for the memory dump and the mini dump as well as the event viewer log:
here

Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS