[SOLVED] Memory management stop code

Feb 21, 2019
I build my new pc a few months ago , recently ii got a blue screen and i got the memory management problen msg, i ignored and continue after one week my screen stop getting any signal, i fixed the problem after i realised one of my memory rams stoped working or being reconigzed by my computer , after i tested all my slots and also my both memory ram, i discovered that one of my memory ram worked in every of my four slots , but the other ram only worked in the slot number 4.
So i tought i fixed the problem, after 2 days i got the blue screen and memory management problem again and now can restart my computer and a few of my computer apps are not working properly.

Solution
My suspicion is one of the sticks of RAM is failing.

Download/run memtest86+; if any errors are reported, then at least one stick of RAM needs replacing.

It's also possible the RAM is misconfigured; make sure the RAM settings are correct in BIOS/UEFI.
Feb 21, 2019
Oh sry i will post them right away
AMD RYZEN 5 2600, 6-cORE 3.4ghz(3.9GHZ max boost)
Socket AM4 65W YD2600BBAFBOX Desktop Processor

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Seriers 16gb (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4
SDRAM DD4 3200(PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVRB

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6gb/s USB 3.2 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

SAMSUMG 860 EVO Series 2.5 500GB SATA III V-NAND 3-bit MLC Interanl Solid State Drive(SSD)

My suspicion is one of the sticks of RAM is failing.

Download/run memtest86+; if any errors are reported, then at least one stick of RAM needs replacing.

It's also possible the RAM is misconfigured; make sure the RAM settings are correct in BIOS/UEFI.

Solution
Feb 21, 2019
Ok, i wil try that,thank you!.
atm i only trying removing the ram who only worked on slot 4 and the computer was runing perfectly for a fiew days already

TRENDING THREADS