Memory overclock for the gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016
Hi,

Does anyone have any instructions on how do a slight overclock of just the Memory for a Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 Board I have ddr4 dual channel memory 64 gig and I have a core 17 8th gen processor Intel of course I want to do it manually through the bios settings but could not find a video on youtube for my motherboard specific.

Solution
you should have an option in bios that says ADVANCED FREQUENCY SETTINGS. in that page you'll be able to scroll down to something that says extreme memory profile XMP. scroll down and hit enter click on profile 1. save and exit bios that will oc ram usually to the speed rated on the package and not 2133. try this its easy and let us know
you should have an option in bios that says ADVANCED FREQUENCY SETTINGS. in that page you'll be able to scroll down to something that says extreme memory profile XMP. scroll down and hit enter click on profile 1. save and exit bios that will oc ram usually to the speed rated on the package and not 2133. try this its easy and let us know

Solution

Steven_96

Commendable
Jul 20, 2016

I believe this worked.