[SOLVED] Memory overclocking help

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
stick with 1 thread
Hey guys so i built a new pc with ryzen 3700x x570gigabyte elite mobo and ram g.skill ripjaws v ddr4 3200mhz cas 16.Im trying to overclock my ram to get lower timing or get to 3600mhz but seems impossible even with dram calculator.Can anyone provide some advice on how to overclock them and get them stable and if someone has a similar kit overclocked pls post of photo of it.Also if i change any timings or frequency the system bootloops and then i got to turn it off and reopen it and the bios resets.i can only enable 3200mhz xmp with no problems. i appreciate all the help.

Last edited:
Solution
-Did you put the sticks in the appropriate slots according to the motherboard manual? *Appears to be slots A2 and B2.
-Setting XMP/DOCP in bios didn't work?
-Manually entering the frequency, voltages, and primary timings didn't work either?
-Bios is updated?

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys so i built a new pc with ryzen 3700x x570gigabyte elite mobo and ram g.skill ripjaws v ddr4 3200mhz cas 16.Need help finding a stable overclock for my ram as it seems whatever i change system bootloops.

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys i got a ryzen 3700x with x570 gigabyte elite mobo and ram ripjaws v 3200mhz 16gb 16cl.Can someone suggest a stable overclock or at least help with the settings cause when i change something like timings or frequency system bootloops.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-Did you put the sticks in the appropriate slots according to the motherboard manual? *Appears to be slots A2 and B2.
-Setting XMP/DOCP in bios didn't work?
-Manually entering the frequency, voltages, and primary timings didn't work either?
-Bios is updated?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS