Question memory problems?

Warmanreaper

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
So Ive started having this problem after my last complete reset of my PC, My browser tabs seem to crash decently, my youtube vids take a refresh or two to work properly, Not all my games run properly and will just not launch after a few secs, ill usually have to restart my PC. ALSO Uncommonly, My PC will freeze up, or applications will freeze up. Anybody know what the cause of this could be? How could I fix this if I can possibly avoid another Full Reset :(

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
MOBO: Asus Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4
GPU: GTX 2070 Duke
CPU: Ryzen 7
16 GB ram 2700X Eight-core Processor ~3.7GHz
PSU: Corsair CX 550M W 80+ Bronze certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Wattage: 550
Condition: Bought brand new?

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 version.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the crashes.

Warmanreaper

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 version.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Look in Reliability History for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the crashes.
I've updated the post! Is this what u were looking for.. What exactly am I looking for In reliability history? There's quite a few red X's here but it just tells me that it stopped working and gives a lot of different info like a lot of #s. If i look through a few of these, I see stuff like my browsers and some apps saying KernalBase. Or some windows hardware errors saying "Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent"

Ralston18

Titan
What you are looking for are the associated event codes. Hopefully just one or two event codes with multiple occurrences.

As opposed to seeing many different event codes.

Take a look at the event codes listed and especially those that you associate with a PC and/or application freeze up.

There may be a specific fix for any given event code. Or there may be a more global solution to address possible file corruption problems.

For example: "sfc /scannow".

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Key is to identify the problem: Post the event code(s) you are seeing and how many occurrences there are if one or more codes is repeated.

Warmanreaper

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
What you are looking for are the associated event codes. Hopefully just one or two event codes with multiple occurrences.

As opposed to seeing many different event codes.

Take a look at the event codes listed and especially those that you associate with a PC and/or application freeze up.

There may be a specific fix for any given event code. Or there may be a more global solution to address possible file corruption problems.

For example: "sfc /scannow".

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

Key is to identify the problem: Post the event code(s) you are seeing and how many occurrences there are if one or more codes is repeated.
Im trying to open command prompt and have tried opening with admin perms, it just like minimizing and wont even open

Ralston18

Titan
Do you have an admin account/rights to PC?

What happens if you type "Command Prompt" in the "Type here to search box" (lower left corner) and select "Run as administrator"?

Try typing "Control Panel" into the search box. Then select "User Accounts". Are you able to access or otherwise manage any accounts?