Excuse me if this question has been asked many times before.

I have a Toshiba 480cdt laptop that normally takes pc66 memory upgrades. I
want to upgrade the memory but have had a hard time finding this type.
However, pc100 memory seems to be plentiful. Will the pc100 memory work
properly (albeit at the slower bus speed) if I install it instead of the
pc66?

Thanks in advance
vYv

http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator/modelsinfo_disc.asp?SysID=5318&mfr=Toshiba&model=Satellite+Pro+480CDT&distributor=0&submit1=Search

This doesn't prove that you can't plug in a PC100 SODIMM of more recent
manufacture and have it work, but Kingston seems less than eager to support
the 480CDT. Crucial (www.crucial.com) lists the Toshiba model, but no
matching memory products.

Good luck.

Bob Knowlden