[SOLVED] Memory Support?

EmpireHitSquad

Reputable
Mar 8, 2016
i was wondering if someone could help me out find the fastest Ram for my motherboard , i have Z390 Auros pro and I9 9900k , this is my QVL support list link https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_z390-aorus-pro_191108.pdf , the thing i want to know is if i find say DDR4 4000MHz and it says under density 8gb , does that mean MOBO only supports that amount of that stick or could i buy two of those to equal 16gb and would it work ? thanks for help ahead of time.

Solution
D
If you want 16 gig buy it in a set of two sticks never just buy one stick at a time because they’re not guaranteed to work otherwise. If you want 32 gigs you get a four sticks of eight in one kit or two sticks of 16gb. I always buy ram sold as a kit. Do not mix and match ram for best performance

I am sure your motherboard can handle at least 64 GB of RAM
D

Deleted member 14196

If you want 16 gig buy it in a set of two sticks never just buy one stick at a time because they’re not guaranteed to work otherwise. If you want 32 gigs you get a four sticks of eight in one kit or two sticks of 16gb. I always buy ram sold as a kit. Do not mix and match ram for best performance

I am sure your motherboard can handle at least 64 GB of RAM

Solution