Memory Ten. Inc.? Any One Have Transactions With This Company?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marlonmemxtech

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
APCRCOM, Jim Stewart, my name is Marlon Belber Flash Product Manager At Memoryten and I am the one at fault for substituting, SDCZ23-002G and sending SDCZ36-004G, I made the mistake during the hectic holiday rush and did not realize I substituted your order. I was looking for your parts SDCZ23-002G but at no success the parts are Enf Of Life EOL. When I tried to search for your order it was shipped already and subbed by me by mistake.

Apologies again for the delay, our email ticket system, closes the email once we reply and await the customers reply in order to open again, due to the holiday season Georgia and cs department was not in, someone must have misplaced the notes. We should have paid more attention to your case and offer a refund right away. We should have noted your ticket ID and kept it OPEN manually. We will refund the order in full. We offer to fix the ordeal and even offered to reship any item at $10 free $30 dollar shipping, while letting you keep the mis-subtituted item. We go beyond for our customers and there is no reward in not doing so.

The shipping cost is for fedex international priority that is why it is expensive.

I understand your frustrations, once again we apologize for the delay,

Regards,
Marlon Belber
Flash Product Manager
408-350-0334
1-866-636-6799
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

apcrcom

Honorable
Jan 22, 2014
Hey MARLON

5 days have passed since you wrote this email and I have had no direct contact from Memoryten nor have I received a refund!

I rang memoryten last week from Australia, the day after you replied, in an attempt to resolve this directly, and left a message for GEORGIA.

The employee I spoke to who advised me she was "at lunch".

There was no contact from her in response to the message.

Your customer service is beyond bad. I would have thought after a month of trying to contact you to sort this out, multiple emails, the posting here, and on your facebook page, and another email, AND a phone call, that someone from memoryten might have taken a moment to do the right thing.

This has not occurred.

I have reviewed your company on a number of online fora. I just hope this does something to deter others from unknowingly dealing with memoryten / memoryx and having similar experiences.

Keep the $30. I am done with with this issue and your company.

Jim