[SOLVED] Memory Timing Suggestions

Solution
@Newtonius My system wont come up using 1900fclck :(. Asus Tuf x570 Plus Wifi...im not sure if there are any other settings I can mess around with to get it to run that. The memory is rated to do 4000mhz, so it shold bbe fine. You got any suggestions? Im using Ryzen 3800x cpu. Thanks

Well the motherboard is said to be able to handle those speed. Perhaps the memory controller isn't stable. Have you manually set your voltage for CLDO VDDP? That controls the voltages for the memory controller DDR4, the safe max should be 1.1v but some people find more stability by lowering the voltage. Mine is at 0.95 and it's running my FCLK at 1867. It struggled before to even get 1800 (for my rated 3600MHz kit). So give that a try.
3733MHz should be enough for Ryzen, but if your RAM can go higher the best speed would be 3800MHz. If you can keep it stable at CL14 then that would be sweet for you but if not then staying at 3733 CL14 would give you the lowest latency. I'm at the same speed and frankly the difference between that and 3600MHz is barely a couple FPS.

Jan 6, 2021
@Newtonius My system wont come up using 1900fclck :(. Asus Tuf x570 Plus Wifi...im not sure if there are any other settings I can mess around with to get it to run that. The memory is rated to do 4000mhz, so it shold bbe fine. You got any suggestions? Im using Ryzen 3800x cpu. Thanks

Well the motherboard is said to be able to handle those speed. Perhaps the memory controller isn't stable. Have you manually set your voltage for CLDO VDDP? That controls the voltages for the memory controller DDR4, the safe max should be 1.1v but some people find more stability by lowering the voltage. Mine is at 0.95 and it's running my FCLK at 1867. It struggled before to even get 1800 (for my rated 3600MHz kit). So give that a try.

Solution