memory upgrade armada 110

I want to put more memory in my notebook.
I can buy: SODimm 256 Mb PC133 144Pin Viking.

I wonder if this works ok.

RobB.

According to Crucial, it requires a PC100 SODimm, with 256MB being the
largest it will accept. In theory PC133 will drop down to PC100, but
Compaqs are notorious for that not working. Generally Crucial will list the
PC133 part if it will work.

Tom