[SOLVED] Memory usage 30% idle and maxing out at 1600mghz

Apr 5, 2020
So recently Ive been having some high cpu usage while gaming problems, at first i thought it was every part except my ram. I have now noticed that my ram which is 16gb of gskill 3200mghz ram is maxing out at 1600 mghz with XMP ENABLED. Could this be the culprit for my cpu usage issues while gaming?

Solution
So recently Ive been having some high cpu usage while gaming problems, at first i thought it was every part except my ram. I have now noticed that my ram which is 16gb of gskill 3200mghz ram is maxing out at 1600 mghz with XMP ENABLED. Could this be the culprit for my cpu usage issues while gaming?
DDR4-3200MHz actually runs at 1600MHz. The RAM is able to transmit on the rising and falling clock cycle so it effectively runs at 3200MHz. What are your full system specs?
DDR4-3200MHz actually runs at 1600MHz. The RAM is able to transmit on the rising and falling clock cycle so it effectively runs at 3200MHz. What are your full system specs?

Solution