[SOLVED] Memory Voltage!

Oct 19, 2019
For OC is it better to have lower memory voltages or higher?

some are 1.2, 1.3, 1.35 not sure which is better to have more room for OC and not running into problems later on.

Solution
For DDR 4 running XMP is generally 1.35. For any overclocking you can raise it up to 1.5v, however that voltage will quickly reduce your memory life. Most recommend not going over 1.45 for every day use. I wouldn’t go over 1.4, not much performance gain overclocking RAM. It’s cheap enough now it’s better to just buy the speed you want.
For DDR 4 running XMP is generally 1.35. For any overclocking you can raise it up to 1.5v, however that voltage will quickly reduce your memory life. Most recommend not going over 1.45 for every day use. I wouldn’t go over 1.4, not much performance gain overclocking RAM. It’s cheap enough now it’s better to just buy the speed you want.

Solution
Oct 19, 2019
if i want to have 32 Gigs of ram is it better going with 2 sticks of 16 or its ok going with 4 of 8.
this simple because i saw some people saying that having the the 4 lanes stress a lot more the cpu, so probably harder to OC to?